Saturday 17 March 2012

Home

So, I am in the process of moving out of one place and into another with my boyfriend..if all goes ok. I have become slightly addicted to looking at home decor and getting ideas and inspiration..some of it very unrealistic.
I recently joined Pinterest (Here) and spend many hours scrolling and searching through all the pins (think I'm slightly addicted).


Here are some of the things I am lusting after;


Love the pops of colour (via HRH Collection )

 Images and photos grouped together can look so effective (Via myrevelment.com)


Pretty in pink..don't think the bf would like this (Via Tumblr)

Certainly won't complain if my home looks like this (Via kimberlyzoe.blogspot.com)

Love neutrals with pops of colour (Via decor8blog.com)

LOVE big mirrors (Via myidealhome.tumblr.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment