Wednesday 22 February 2012

Rings and things

Since I have come back to uni this year I have let myself down on jewellery. I used to wear jewellery all the time and lots of it. My one weakness is rings, I love them. The bigger and more unique the better. Apart from the 2 I wear all the time (2 silver rings knotted together and a twisted silver and gold one) I would always have extras on my fingers. I think the chaos of uni and the getting up as late as I possibly can before walking out the door has left me lacking on the jewellery front. I also think being penniless and not being able to go shopping has contributed as I havent bought new jewellery for ages and am a little bored with my older stuff.
Looks like ebay may be getting a visit soon to find some gems on the cheap!
Below is the kind of jewellery I love...





Images courtesy of indiarose.blogspot.com and fashiontoast.com

No comments:

Post a Comment